Join our growing fintech start-up! We are on a mission to disrupt the financial industry and change how we use and access financial services, with the aim to shape the open banking era.
Open Payments provides the ground-breaking market infrastructure required for successful open banking based on PSD2. With our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) developer-first solution, we offer a single open and secure API to access the diversified bank API:s throughout the EU.
Our WHY is to provide small and big innovators access to the financial infrastructure easily and securely - so that everyone who wants to can create amazing customer experiences, great services and solve big challenges.
What you'll do
In your role you will be responsible for managing support cases for our open banking platform, which often involves communicating and giving support to our customers' development teams, helping them with integrations to our API:s.
You will be part of a small team of ambitious and friendly colleagues who encourage ideas and new ways of thinking. You will work from the first symptom to resolution, communicating with our customers and internal stakeholders along the way.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Identify and describe root causes of issues
- Test, evaluate and quantify an issue's symptoms
- Manage the support case queue, scope and severity
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage progress
We believe you have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Great communications skills - mainly in English, but Swedish also preferred
- Understanding of REST API:s and SDK:s
- Analytical and data oriented approach to problem solving
- Startup experience, preferred from FinTech
- Eagerness to work in a start-up, with own responsibility and initiatives
But we hire people. Not CVs :)
We believe you are
- Empathetic, collaborative and customer oriented
- Interested to learn new things and collaborate with others
- A self-starter and take own initiatives
- Curious, solution-focused and humble
- Enjoy working with others with diverse backgrounds
Some perks with working with us
- You will be part of building something from the ground up
- Be part of a team with driven, talented and passionate people who are fun to be around
- You can make your mark and influence decisions
- You can grow in more than one area and expand your skills
- Cool "Corona friendly" office in the middle of Stockholm City
- Cute office dogs
- Access to ping pong and foosball tables
Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe? We're looking forward to your application!